How I maintain my healthy lifestyle

I'm a student, so I have quite more of studies, assignments, presentations, tests and so on. In the same time, I won't forget to keep my healthy lifestyle, I'm seriously to looking for my healthy status. So, here are the ways I maintain my healthy lifestyle.

1. No supper

I regularly taking supper when I was study in secondary school, like 3-4 days each week. Yeah, I'm very "dai sek", even no mamak I'll also taking supper at home such as hot coffee with either biscuits or breads. But now, I wouldn't taking supper anymore, because supper may cause fat and it's not healthy for a people who wants to have a healthy lifestyle. Unless, unless gathering with friends(my besties), they sometimes would like to have second, even third round in our gathering night! So, depends on my situation, but usually I won't take supper. I can tell you that I only had less than 5 times to eat supper in this year.

2.  Going to workout and exercise. 

This is common sense, since everybody know healthy lifestyle won't missed out the workout and exercise. But how many people will do? Or how many people will maintain exercise? Yes, there are a lot of people do, but also have a lot of people won't do. I'm the one who won't do exercise since in secondary and high school. This is the reason I'm very weak in sport, because of lazy. But now, I regularly do exercises and workout, however I busying with my assignments, tests etc, I won't missed out any free time to do exercise, Exercise can improve my cardio, build up my muscles, improve my unbalancing and so on. And one thing is after I done my exercises, I'm feeling fresh and great! And my mind is CLEAR,! So people, won't wait for tomorrow, START EXERCISE NOW! :)



3. Change your eating habit. 

"The way you eat, the way of how you look serious for your body and health" Yes, I'm agree with this statement. Change your eating habit doesn't mean that you want to eat no fats no salts and no sugar all the time. It's NO COMMON SENSE. You just have to "Eat Less".

No dessert? Damn I like to eat dessert please, but I eat less, maybe 2-3 times each month.
No fast food? Hey I sometimes will take Mc Donald and pizza as my lunch and dinner, but I eat less, maybe 2-3 times each month. 
No cold drink? Damn I like to drink cold drink! Especially cold coffee, but also less.
No snack? No, I have buy some snacks and store in my kitchen, my final exam period and watching drama is the time to unwrap 'them'. Then? Yea, also less. like 2 months only eat 1-2 times snacks. 
No pasta? NOOO I LOVE PASTA SO MUCH! Especially homemade pasta!*yumyum But also eat less. 

It has no range for every person in their eating habit, depends how you control to eat. For me, I eat balanced, my every meal should have protein, carbohydrate and fibre. Fibre  is the must! It can be easy to digest and also good for our organs. Fibre such as vegetables(know some of you hate vege ha!) and oatmeal.


A photo posted by XING (@weixing0321) on
Homecook is the best!! :P 

What a long post I wrote haha! This is just for my sharing, you can take it as reference. Maintain healthy lifestyle should be as early as possible, It's like a 'investment' for your body, the earlier you care for your health, you may have less or no any health trouble in your elder age stage. Stay healthy :)

留言

  1. i can't live without supper and dessert but i keeping gym and kickbox ;)

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. So called eat more, work more right? haha anyway keep on going ya!

      刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章