20 facts about me.



Hello readers! I'm back! Recently I was busying with my college works and the final exam. Now entering to sem break! I want to make my holidays be meaningful, no more wasting time and slacking around .___. 

So.... 

Thanks for Constance tagging me! :D I'll write it through my blog and I deciding tag no one for this trend :)
Before I start my facts, I know most of my friends are actually not know me as well, I always keep my things low, and most of the time I'm not really like to tell people(post status) through social network (Twitter did because mine is not public), but I like to face-to-face talk with people.  So, 20 facts about me, here I go!

1. I love food so much, especially Tao Fu (豆腐). Every single dish related to Tao Fu I would like to eat!

2. I'm bad in logic. Those subjects related to logic, such as maths, I always call SOS. lol

3. My English is not really good, those grammar errors I did a lot! I'm trying to improve my English! 

4. I am playing piano, yes, but my skill is not that professional good, SERIOUSLY. Even though I'm a grade 8 student, but I enjoy what I do, I love piano and music! I'll try my best to improve my skill.

5. I am a half-otaku(半宅女), sometimes I very very very lazy to go out, I can stay at home in 2 days. But if the 3rd day, I sure cannot stay at home whole day anymore, I have to go out. hahaha! 

6. I am a hot fan of Japanese Culture. I am not only love their culture, and also like their fashion style and movies, anime and Jpop. 

7. I'm not a good sister. My brother hate me because I'm always serious with my brother, even scold him loudly when he did wrong.

8. I'm a emotional stubborn girl.

9. Coffee lover. I can sit at the coffee shop around 20-30 minutes for drinking coffee only. 

10. I HATE COCKROACH. I will screaming and run far away when I saw it.

11. I have a bad temper. That's why I sometimes argue with my parents seriously (now under control).

12. I take a long time to make a decision, sometimes. I'm blur with my directions and future, I afraid to imagine and think about my future, but no choice still have to think it. 

13. I love cats and dogs. 

14. A very crazy girl. I ever sometimes will act like a 傻婆 in front of my family, classmates and friends.

15. Typical Aries. 

16. Easy to knowing people, but hard to forget people. Especially those people who gave me a lot of unforgettable memories. 

17. Love muscular guy, six packs, biceps, triceps are SEXY! 

18. Not really like to wearing high heels. As long as the shoes are comfort to me, even though it is either sneakers or boots! 

19. Love to travel. My travel targets: Melbourne, London, Japan and Holland. 

20. I'M DRY. :D 

Finally made it! The only 20 facts about me, enjoy!  

留言

熱門文章