The very first time that I bought so many cosmetic and skin care stuff !


Last night I went to shopping at Lot 10 and Pavillion with my lovely family. I was walking alone in the shopping center and my dad and mom went to another department to buy my little brother's usual stuff.
I only enter the make up and skin care shops because I decide to buy new stuff after I get my salary XD
I passed by H&M in Lot 10, I want to buy some new clothes but I only brought 200++ dollars for shopping, so I only can follow my shopping list to buy the things sob


Dr.G Hydra Intensive Skin Mist RM35, buy at SASA. 


Etude House Proof 10 eyeliner pencil RM12.90 (after discount XD)


Etude House Broccoli Antioxidant Mask RM6.90 (after discount) 
Etude House Aloe Vera Soothing Mask RM3.90 (After discount) 


THEFACESHOP Phytogenic Infinite Make Up Base RM45 (after dicount)


留言

熱門文章