Genting Trip part 2 20130324 day 2 and day 3 (25th)

So I'm wake up early in the morning around 5 am, I'm the most earliest wake up in our group=w=
because of I can't sleep as well in the whole night... I always maintain only a pose while I am sleeping, my back bone was pain.

Yes, we were totally enjoying to play the theme part facilities, include outdoor. The most "kowai" game is the high jump game. Why? Because it's like you go up to the top of the building then you jump. The speed is super fast! I'm the only person in our group who dare to play this game! And also the tea cup spinning, I also like it so much, even though it's made me feeling not well and have feeling of vomit! Spin and spin, NICE! HAHAHA! Zee Teng was scary about me because she stopped me many times if I start to turn the tea cup getting faster. X)

So, that's a lot of fun in the day! We play until 10pm~ ( of course we have take a rest in the afternoon)
Around 8pm, we walk in the indoor theme park, then sudden got a guy called "WEI XING!" I was shocked and stand there with a few second and turn my head to look the guy. OH THAT'S IVAN! IVAN SIAW, my primary school friend! <3 He "genki desu" ! LOL We chat awhile and exchange our handphone number teehee.

Genting Hill



YES THIS GAME HOHOO!





The first game we play- Pirate ship!



crowd llllll

my funny big+round face =w=



Add caption









SPIDERMAN!






CABLE CAR AFTER OUR TRIP!









END

留言

熱門文章