NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS



I know it was very late to be write this resolution post, since now was end of the January haha. Previously I wrote a resolution in 2013 if I'm not mistaken and when I read it back, some of the resolutions been achieved, others? I guess no lol.

Today I will set some targets to myself and these will always remind me that "I've to done it!", so that I can improve myself as well, and become a better person, more independent and confidence lady!  

1. Workout and workout. I want to make my own abs, muscle and six packs! Having abs and six packs is fabulous and sexy! Every time tell myself, I can do it! 

2. To done and get a good grade for my music exam. I am still under preparing for my duo music exams, I know this is quite hard to be since I failed my grade 8 practical exam in 2013 and now feeling frightened to face the exam lol. Days still counting and the day will come so do my best! :)

3. Learn cook. Try to pick some free time to go to my relative house and learn cook, at my home too, try my best since my house kitchen is small and those limited kits, and I've no idea why my mom doesn't let me to 'touch' her kitchen lol. So, I willing to learn at my dearest relative house. Learning cook is fun and enjoy, yeah!

4. Read more articles and books. I bought 2 books in last year and I haven't finish for my reading yet. So this year, don't be lazy lah. 

5. Do some beneficial and meaningful stuffs. Like doing part time job during semester break or after my studies, I was sending out many resumes to the part time job wanted and it has 0 reply /sad, still trying my best to find the suitable job during this break. Because I want to earn more money! 

6.  Join more events! I had fun and learn many things from the events which I presented by last year. This year should be continue, oops not only this year, but the following years as well! 

These 6 is my main resolutions for 2015 and the others should be like travel buying stuffs bla bla that I've no need to mention first. To achieve every single goal is not easy, so have to work hard and do my best! Have a nice day guys! 

留言

熱門文章